Wind River uses Delphix to quickly and cost-effectively create copies of Oracle databases for application developers. In addition, Wind River creates integrated instances of multiple databases, running under different applications, to rewind and troubleshoot issues with business processes.
Download this case study to learn more.
Learn how TiVo enabled data as a service to respond faster to business needs
By using Delphix software to virtualize their databases, TiVo was able to achieve:
- Self-service access to data for custom reports and developers
- 5x faster report generation for key partners like NBC, Comcast, and Best Buy
- 120x time saved: data refresh reduced from 20 hours per week to 10 minutes on average
- 20x consolidation in storage for $120,000 per year in savings.
Corporate Express Presses ‘Easy Button’ for Database Provisioning, Refresh, and Data Recovery with Delphix:
- 12:1 storage consolidation
- Self-service database provisioning and refresh
- Faster and more agile application development
- Consolidated and more predictable disaster recovery
“We moved from complexity and cost to a few clicks that developers can manage themselves using standard web browsers. Previously our environments were averaging two refreshes per year. Now developers can provision or refresh VDBs at any time. The ease of use and self service has also freed our senior IT personnel to focus on higher value projects for the business.”
– Andrew Grech, Infrastructure & Operations Manager at Corporate Express.