Axis Technology, LLC Data Security Roundtable Video Series
Axis Technology, LLC Releases Data Security Roundtable Video Series Hosted by Paul Roberts of The 451 Group
Panel of Senior Data Security Industry Experts Discuss Critical IT and Data Privacy Issues Affecting the Enterprise
Axis Technology, LLC, a leading provider of enterprise data solutions, today announced the release of its Data & IT Security Roundtable video series. Moderated by Paul Roberts, Senior Analyst of the Enterprise Security Practice at The 451 Group, the video recorded discussions are unrehearsed examinations of critical IT issues impacting the enterprise, revealing stunning and typically un-addressed details of data security and regulatory compliance. The first round of videos released today address how enterprises can best respond to security concerns, starting with a compelling discussion surrounding the following:
*Prada vs. Payless: Malicious attacks are now being custom designed for the companies they target. How do we combat this?"
To view the video segments now, click here.
The data & IT security panel is comprised of senior data security experts including:
- Tim Carbery: President, Strategy and Operations of Axis Technology, LLC
- John David: President, Sales and Operations of Axis Technology, LLC
- Michelle Drolet: CEO of Towerwall, Inc.
- Cynthia Larose: CIPP, Member of Mintz Levin
- Michael Lamont: Process Software Vice President of Engineering
- Mike Logan: President, Delivery and Operations of Axis Technology, LLC
- Anne MacFarland: Director of Data Strategies and Information Solutions for The Clipper Group
- Ilker Taskaya: Data Masking Product Manager of Axis Technology, LLC
“There is a lot of confusion out there when it comes to how corporations need to address data security and the new laws going into effect,” said Mike Logan, president of Axis Technology. “This roundtable video series aims to help provide focus in preparing for federal and state regulations, data security threats, and other critical issues facing the enterprise. We specifically selected top industry experts who have a long-time, proven track record of providing corporations with guidance in meeting compliance and ensuring data security."
In the coming weeks, additional videos focusing on regulatory issues and specific topical concerns such as electronic records will be released. To view the first three videos in the series, visit: http://www.axistechnologyllc.com/events/RoundTable2009.