PayBay plays a leading role in the mobile payment and digital services industries, specialising in the development of state-of-the-art electronic money, mobile and analytics platforms.
With explosive growth in data volume and complexity, PayBay found itself unable to achieve the speed necessary to keep up with the changing market landscape. Core to the problem were constraints in how data was delivered throughout the business. Slow, complex, manual processes meant:
• Environment provisioning for development and analytics was taking days.
• Cost restricted the number of environments available.
• Lack of elasticity meant that while some areas of infrastructure were capacity-constrained, others areas were left idle.
• Analytics systems lacked full and up-to-date data.
• Sensitive personal data was held in test systems, something not permissible under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Download the case study to learn how PayBay expects to further increase its agility and meet its goal of doubling the speed of application development.