Delphix Boosts Speed, Cloud Support in new Data Platform
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 3, 2018 -- Delphix, the company that has changed the dynamics of managing and consuming data for the largest brands in the world, today announced exciting new enhancements to its leading DataOps platform that will empower developers with greater self-service capabilities to speed application development times across important digital initiatives.
The capabilities of the Delphix Data Platform (DDDP) have been extended in unique new ways to enable enterprises to build with greater confidence. Highlights include:
- Expanded compatibility with Jenkins to support DevOps practices and enable more self-service automation for developers. For details on this groundbreaking new capability, see this blog;
- Integration with NetBackup Veritas for SQL server to supercharge the use of existing backup data to develop applications with greater speed and confidence;
- Support for the latest instances of AWS to drive fast, secure cloud migrations and a host of other new features.
As enterprises evolve into digital brands, they are forced to innovate at breakneck pace. Data is the key to speed, often the bottleneck for these companies to achieving the speed necessary to compete and win. The DataOps movement is catching steam as a way to streamline secure data flow to empower developer and builder teams with the data they need to bring new software experiences to life each day.
“The journey to the Cloud can be slow, risky and painful for most enterprises, as they struggle to move and manage rising piles of disparate data,” said Jason Grauel, VP of Product Management, Delphix. “We’ve enhanced our DataOps platform to support the latest AWS instance types to offer a significant performance boost to these companies to make fast, secure cloud migration quick and painless.”
Giving Builders Fast, Secure Access to More Data
Delphix is extending the capabilities of its DataOps platform with exciting new enhancements aimed at giving builders fast, secure access to data to accelerate software development. Highlights include:
- New Veritas NetBackup support for SQL Server: Enterprises can now use Veritas NetBackup backups as the source for synchronizing SQL Server Databases with the Delphix platform. Continuing in our mission to help companies make better use of all their data, this enhancement enables IT teams to leverage existing classic backup data in the development process to speed time-to-market, increase quality, decrease security risk, lower storage costs and build with confidence.
- Delphix + Jenkins for Greater Self-Service Automation: Delphix now easily integrates with Jenkins, allowing companies to incorporate data provisioning and control tasks into their automated development workflows. This powerful combination will further reduce the friction of delivering self-service data pods for automated and human testing. It offers the ability to automate time consuming operations, such as refresh, restore, reset, enable/disable, recover, undo, lock/unlock, as well as bookmark creation and sharing.
- Support for the latest instances of AWS: The Delphix Data Platform now works with the latest instances of AWS to enable greater speed for cloud adoptions via faster provisioning, snapshotting, refresh, rewinds and bookmarks. These performance improvements will bring tangible benefits for faster software development and QA/Test cycles specifically ones which are automated Dev/Test and QA workflows.
Delphix's mission is to free companies from data friction and accelerate innovation. Fortune 100 companies use the Delphix Data Platform to connect, virtualize, secure and manage data on the cloud and in on-premises environments. For more information visit www.delphix.com.